Auto accident lawyers only get paid out of the amount recovered. If no recovery is achieved, you don’t pay your lawyer.
5 Reasons to Hire a Lawyer
- People that hire an attorney recover substantially more money according to an Insurance Research Council study, even after paying attorney’s fees.
- Without legal experience, you don’t know how much your case is worth.
- The insurance company is not afraid of you. They have highly skilled representatives working for them, shouldn’t you?
- We only collect from insurance companies, not the personal assets of the at-fault party.
- Hiring a lawyer often speeds up your case
10 Reasons to Choose Beck & Beck
- We only handle auto accident cases. This gives us in-depth knowledge of auto accident law.
- A partner will handle your entire case, not a paralegal.
- Beck and Beck is a family firm with family values. We truly care about our clients.
- We can get our clients loans if needed.
- We are very experienced in reducing hospital bills. This puts more money in your pocket.
- We are always honest with our clients and update them frequently on their case.
- We have doctors who will treat you, even without health insurance.
- We handle everything from A to Z. You focus on getting better and taking care of your family.
- We return all calls promptly and are available 24/7.
- We work hard to resolve your case quickly and completely, so you can move on with your life.
Have You Been Injured In A Missouri Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a Missouri car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 314.200.1229 to schedule a free consultation. We help car accident victims throughout the state of Missouri including Columbia, Springfield, Kansas City, St. Louis, Kirksville and Cape Girardeau.